Highwing surveyed 225 chief financial officers (CFOs) in various industries and found that risk management and insurance processes are lagging in innovation and adopting technology point solutions — software and tools designed for specific business functions — and are still largely mired in manual processes. The report uncovers cumbersome commercial insurance renewal processes, pervasive manual management methods, as well as a growing sentiment that increased use of technology solutions could improve business risk operations and reduce process time and therefore operating costs. Simply put - CFOs are feeling the pain of the insurance industry being last in line for technical innovation. Download a free copy of the report above.
Broker Data Guide
Despite being in the business of data, much of insurance runs off of fragmented data sets, disconnected systems, and legacy software. With how much time leading brokers spend normalizing and understanding data, it would be beneficial to take a look at the processes around this. To win today, and set yourself up for wins tomorrow, start with your data. Let’s discuss how.
This guide covers the steps you need to take to fully take advantage of your most important asset:
- Your data is the key to short-term profitability and is also the foundation upon which all subsequent innovations will be built.
- Start with a data-driven vision for your firm, with clear goals and an understanding of where things currently stand.
- Look for quick wins and have a clear change management strategy.
- Strive to foster a culture of data ownership across the whole firm.
Check out the full guide here
Broker Systems Guide
Your business is unique and your software should be too. Smaller, more tailored systems will enable the broker of the future.
To design the best systems for your business and pick the right tools to build those systems, you should:
- Focus on access and open data
- Prioritize integration and flexibility
- Ensure ease of use
Read the Full Guide to Broker Systems Here
HIGHWING IS DIGITALLY EMPOWERING THE FUTURE OF COMMERCIAL INSURANCE.
And we would love to show you how. Let's get in touch!